.
.

Search

Guiding services and tours

Tours in Ecuador. If you want to see Ecuador at very reasonable prices with tailored made tours, in any of the beautiful regions of this country: Amazon Forest, Andean Highlands, Coastal Western lowlands, and Galapagos of course. There is so much to discover and see while in Ecuador. Private services does not mean necessarily to be expensive. Feel free to ask at anytime all questions, requests, interests that you might have.

I'm a national certified guide and also own my own tour operator based in Quito, please visit my www.magallanestravel.com and contact me to my emails magallan@uio.satnet.net or magallanesmbr@hotmail.com cell 24 hrs 099 980 0975.

Address: Los Lirios Apt 1A N44 143 Las Bromelias, Quito

Magallanes Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment