.
.

Search

Immigration lawyer. Quito - Cuenca

I am a thirty-five year old attorney with seven years of experience in different fields of the law. I have spent the last three years specializing in immigration law. The in-depth knowledge of immigration law that I have acquired has allowed me to harvest a successful track record for helping foreigner obtain their respective temporary or permanent visas.

As the son of a diplomat, I´ve had the privilege and opportunity to experience new cultures and customs in different parts of both North and South America. Having lived 11 years in the US, the influence of customer service has been imbued into my perspective and values and it’s one of my strongest qualities.

I am a sole practitioner and work directly with the client to help them achieve their goals. There is no outsourcing of any kind and I’m available for my clients whenever needed. I take great pride in the work that I do but, most importantly, I am very gratified in contributing my expertise to the tranquility and peace of mind of the client .This is invaluable when choosing to live in another country , and I am dedicated to keeping it that way.

For more information on visas or any legal issues you can contact me at:

Pedro Novillo: pedro.novillo17@foroabogados.ec, Skype: pedro.jose.novillo, Cell: (593) 98 414 0691 .

No comments:

Post a Comment