.
.

Search

Assistant

calljessy311@gmail.com, the email for all your needs. I moved back home after more than 20 yrs in the States. While I was there, North Americans were very helpful with me. Now that you are in my country I would love to give you a hand in anything you need. I'm located in Gualaceo, a town 30-45 minutes from Cuenca. Because we are not a city and the gringo’s immigration has not affected us, our prices are cheaper than Cuenca. Since I'm a local, I know a lot of people and will be able to negotiate prices for their services. If you need an: Architect, Lawyer, Chef, Furniture (rustic or modern), Panama hats, Macanas, Computer expert, Plumber, Blacksmith, Housekeeper, Driver, Car rental, Mini-van or mini-bus rental, Shoemaker, Dressmaker, Curtain maker, or any service, I will find someone to fulfill your request. I can take you anywhere in Ecuador you would like to visit. I give tours of Gualaceo, Chordeleg and more towns, where you can meet the locals who make handmade items such as Macanas, Clay cooking pots, Panama Hats and more. My English is clear and professional. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Looking forward to helping you.

Best,  Jessy

No comments:

Post a Comment