.
.

Search

English classes with trilingual native British teacher, $10 per hour

Many people dream about having success with their English. I make that dream a reality.

My English classes with Mark, my teacher, are effortless and I can really note that I am significantly improving my speaking; a weak point I used to have. If you want to speak English effectively, I can thoroughly recommend English classes with Mark. Try it today.

David Amilibia, Cuenca, Ecuador

Why my English classes are different:

Free, no obligation, 40 minute trial:

Take a no obligation free trial (40 minutes) so you can see for yourself how good our native teachers are. This is a chance to check out the method and explain your objectives, e.g. improve fluency, confidence and eliminate common errors. This can be done on Skype too.

Free texts to your phone:
Receive free texts on whatsapp concerning common grammar mistakes that our students make when they do my English classes so you can study wherever you are and when you want. These texts help you to improve as quickly and as easily as possible.

Study little grammar:

You don't like studying grammar? No problem. With my English classes, you will study little grammar. On the whole, we look at grammar only when errors are made during conversation.

Work your classes around your existing schedule:

Take your English classes according to your existing commitments. For example, if you go on holiday you can take a break from classes and we won't charge you. You can change your classes when you need to, so you won't lose any classes.

A unique service:

I offer a unique and personalized teaching method to satisfy individual student requirements whether that be an English exam (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL...), an interview in English, medical or business English or general English conversation. I have a Masters in translation and I am the founder and director of an online English school. I have been in Ecuador since 2011.

"I had always wanted to learn English... one day I decided to finally go for it. I had received a recommendation for my teacher from the UK, Mark. I met Mark online and it seemed like the best option since my schedule was very rigid. You can make huge progress like me with Mark. You can do it."

Patxi Apecechea, Huarte, Spain

Address: Camino las Pencas, Cuenca and surroundings

Mark: info@pamplonaingles.com 098 343 3313.

No comments:

Post a Comment