.
.

Search

Energy and Shamanic Practitioner

Heal your Body, your Soul, and your Life.  Christine Poulin has been
working  with different healing modalities (Quantum Touch, Reiki,
Bio-Energy, EFT, Matrix Energetics, Ama Deus and others) for the last 17
years and has clients in North and South America, and Europe.  The various
healing modalities she has been using have helped her to deepen her
knowledge and experience regarding the multiple potentials and
probabilities that Human Beings have of healing themselves and living an
aligned life, at all levels.

She is offering sessions for the price of $25.00, only in Ecuador.

For more information or for an appointment, please contact Christine at
0995129182 and/or information@ascensiondivine.com

4 comments:

  1. if I was in Cuenca now I would go and see you...............I truly believe in the work you are doing.
    It is for everybody`s good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started the therapy with Christine I had deep emotional wounds, that I carried for a long time.... The sessions were so intense that they took me to a totally new state of being and divine connection that I had never experienced before.

    Helping me heal my deepest wounds and worries... Words can not describe what it meant for my life, it was a before and after.

    I was able to see things so,
    so clearly, and to cut so many ties that had kept me trapped for so long.

    My inner life changed completely and as a consequence of that the
    external life is also changing.

    Every cell of my being thanks
    you Christine!! My life changed completely since I met you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I had very intense pain in my back. When I received the sessions, it was as if two needles were taken out of my back. I was relieved of the pain and I'm full of gratitude for the work that has been done"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana G.G

    Thank you Christine for helping me so much... Is really amazing the work that you are doing on me. My digestions are improving so much and also my positive thinking. I feel more energy and happiness.

    Thank you with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete