.
.

Search

Counseling or Psychotherapy

Holiday recovery in advance

Sometimes people suffer from “Holiday Blues.” We may miss things we used to do this time of the year – spoiling the kids or grandkids, going skiing or staying home to make holiday treats for friends and family. Do you find yourself saying, “This will be the first Christmas we haven’t…?”

Maybe you could use someone to talk with to sort out your feelings. Consider making an appointment to talk with me. My name is Fred Klopfer, Ph.D., and I am a certified (Ministry of Public Health in Ecuador) and licensed (in the US) clinical psychologist. I have been one for nearly forty years, and my father and grandfather were both clinical psychologists. I help people with many kinds of problems in many settings, including others similar to you.

Call for an appointment (099 428 0580, or 07 411 1943) and directions to my office. I am here to help you.

Address: Cuenca, near Iglesia Misicata (call for directions)

Dr. Fred Klopfer: fjklopfer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment