.
.

Search

Monica Gonzaga, best facilitator, 2016.

I facilitate your life in Ecuador. 
Trust the experience. 
Visas: Temporal &Permanent Visas 
250 Approved Visas All Success 
Retirement, professional, investor, student, visa extensions, status changes to existing visas; most visas are approved without any problem, hard cases my specialty . 

Citizenship: Become a real Ecuadorian, if you have already been in Ecuador for three(3) years or more as a permanent resident (repeating client enjoy 5% discount on the Permanent Visa) 

Cedula: New cedula, replacement or lost cedula; contact me. 

House hunting: Apartments or houses for the best value on the market. Stop paying Gringo prices. 
Did a realtor get you stuck in a bad contract? Hire me to make the best deals directly with the owners -- no realtors, no middlemen, and get the best rental contract make it personalize by Monica Gonzaga for you case 
Let me show you the best, most convenient, most comfortable neighborhoods and communities in Cuenca for your future home. 
I have my Own Real Estate page contact me to buy or rent anything: https://www.facebook.com/Real-Estate-Ecuador-by-Monica-Gonzaga-267479134071048/?modal=admin_todo_tour 
http://monicagonzagafacil.wixsite.com/facilitator 

Utilities and home-goods: Once I have helped you find your new happy home, you may need help arranging utilities and Internet, as well as decorating or upgrading your home. I have the best and most honest product and service providers. 

Banking: Assistance opening local bank accounts, automating bill payments or direct deposits, investing in Ecuador, and more. 

Business Consultation: Assistance with RUC or Rise for your business, permits, licenses, certifications for rental homes, apartments and Bed & Breakfasts. 

Property Management: I, have 4 years’ experience in property management. Need help with your rental property? Have too many properties to manage yourself? Tired of dealing with your current property manager? Ask me how I can help. 

IESS or Private Insurance: Enrollment assistance, help with setting and attending medical appointments, learn how to manage appointments in the IESS website $67,94 monthly not pay more.. 
More services we have to served you better: 
-Translation, Notarization ,Apostilled documentations, Power attorney 
- Marriages, Divorces, Civil union, the same Sex Union, Union de Hecho, (getting new Cedula ) 
-Rentals contract or legal problems or any issues are now taken care easier and faster. 
-Last will; the Ultimate after life plans , we can make accomplish once you are not here, as your will. 


I work hard to give you the best service you will find in Cuenca. 
I am committed to honesty and transparency, always operating in good faith and in the sole interests of my clients. 
There's a reason I have been awarded Best Facilitator of the Year 2016 by my past and existing clients on GringoPost.com


Please call me at 098 384 1691 . 

Come let’s talk in my office at Gran Colombia 15-71 and Miguel Velez (By appointment only) 

Monica Gonzaga: monicagonzaga.facilitator@gmail.com. Or 
facilitatorecuadormg@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment