.
.

Search

English lessons, tutoring services

Are you looking to perfect your English skills? Or are you a student who needs some extra support?
I am a teacher that has just moved to Cuenca. I have my master's degree in school psychology, as well as my certification in Teaching English as a Second Language. I have been teaching for ten years, working with students of all ages, from early education to adult learners. I have experience with learning disorders, behavioral challenges and developmental delays. I also have experience helping students at University and graduate school with papers and dissertations.

I am a young professional who is energetic and passionate about education.

Please contact me with any questions. I hope to hear from you soon.

Address: Doce de Abril, Cuenca.

Jasmine: cuencaenglishprofesora@gmail.com   096 901 3267.

No comments:

Post a Comment