.
.

Search

Expat Nutrition and Diabetes Education Services

Diane Johnson, Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist, and Certified Diabetes Educator is available for individual counseling sessions. And here’s the best part – I come to you. No need to worry about trying to find the address or location. I will meet with you in your home, or at a Cuenca location of your choosing. With me, I bring over 20 years of experience in clinical nutrition, diabetes education, and one-on-one outpatient counseling, as well as national/state licenses from The USA and Wisconsin and a Master’s Degree in Nutrition. My specialty lies in helping you meet your own personal health goals, whatever they may be. There’s no one way of being healthy. Let’s find what works for you together.

Address: Cuenca.

Business contact information:
expatnutrition@yahoo.com
096 822 2671

Diane Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment