.
.

Search

Translating documents from Spanish to English

I am fully driven in English and Spanish. All my postgraduate education was conducted in the Netherlands – English is the official taught language - and the United States. I have over one decade translating documents from English to Spanish and the other way around. Last year, I have been collaborating as an associated translator for NGOs due to the earthquake in Manabí. Thus, I am familiarized with health, legal and humanitarian terms. My fee will depend on the urgency of the translated information. It will vary from 0.9 to 0.14 cents per word. The payment must be done by electronic transfer to a local bank in Ecuador.

Ana: mobile phone or whatsapp: 098 330 2613. Call after 8 am, including weekends or holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment