.
.

Search

Javier Vanegas, medical and IESS facilitator

Hello, I'm Javier Vanegas and I've been studying medicine terminology and helping people through the medical system to bring you the best interpretation possible in your medical visits, whether using private or public medical system and IESS.

I'm very fluent in English and Spanish and can help you understand whatever the doctor is trying to explain to you.

Also I've already had some experience with the public and IESS medical system, knowing unexplained details and procedures of the administrative part of the process (which as we know can be very confusing).

I can also translate for holistic practitioners, naturopaths, functional medicine, Ayurvedic and others.

Address: Cumaná 1-80 y Abelardo J. Andrade, Cuenca.

Business contact information:
javicompany2022@gmail.com

Javier Vanegas

No comments:

Post a Comment