.
.

Search

Driver/facilitator

Hello everyone, my name is Marco, I will be traveling on January 26th to Guayaquil. If anyone needs to travel that day, please contact me.

Also, I help expats to make their life easy in Cuenca: I pay your utilities, I help in their purchases, I take you to your appointments with the doctor and I help with the translation, I make tours in the City or out of the city such as: Chordeleg, Ingapirca, Girón etc.

If you are going to travel, I can take you to Guayaquil or Quito airport and pick it up when you return. I have a Toyota HiLux 4x4 double cab.

If you need my services just call me or write to my email and I will be happy to serve you.

Thank you,

Address: allcuquiro 1-105 y Paseo de los Cañaris, Cuenca.

Marco Gordillo: cuencadriver@gmail.com 098 251 1051

No comments:

Post a Comment