.
.

Search

Driver to anywhere in Ecuador - double cab truck - fluent English

My name is Celso. After reading about my services, I am hoping you will choose me to fulfill your transportation or moving needs. Why should you choose me? I offer a private ride in my new Toyota truck equipped with comfortable seats, stereo, extra luggage and cargo space. I am a licensed transportation services driver with 9 years’ experience who practices safe driving (never had a ticket), is reliable, on time, and flexible. I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will take you anywhere you want to go in Ecuador. My rates are negotiable and I am known for being reasonably priced. I offer moving transport services also. I speak fluent English. I will always "go the extra mile" to make your experience enjoyable and easy. You'll be glad you chose me for your transportation needs. Thank you for your consideration.

Address: Hermano Miquel 4,36 y Calle Larga, Cuenca, Ecuador, Cuenca.

Celso Guaman: celso3515@yahoo.com 096 929 9378 / From USA: 612 287 5077 Also via WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a Comment