.
.

Search

Marketing Mania by Bexx

I am in the best at working in restaurants, bars, and more I have over 25 years’ experience working as a bartender, cocktail server, high-end restaurant server, hotel manager, and so much more. If you are seeking someone who speaks English to work for you, and do marketing and promotions, to boost your business, as well, I'm the girl for you. I have excellent recommendations, and have worked at several local restaurants, within Cuenca, over the past five years. Please email me if you are interested in me working for you and boosting your business, as well as giving your guests the best service and experience they can ever hope for.

In love and light, Rebecca Sangine: rebeccasangine@gmail.com 098 017 3586. Call after: 1 PM. City: Cuenca

Address: Don Bosco, Cuenca.

No comments:

Post a Comment